Saw this on a couple of blog sites. Decided I'll join in:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? A line pilot in the 17th Airlift Squadron at Charleston AFB flying C-17s. I was gone a little over 150 days that year.
2. What were you doing one year ago? I had just returned from my deployment to the Middle East and started a new job that involved regular trips to Romania.
3. What are five snacks you enjoy? Cheezits, Roasted Peanuts, Boiled Peanuts, a fresh Pink Lady Apple, Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
4. What are five songs that you know the lyrics to? Every Little Thing She Does is Magic/The Police, Does Fort Worth Ever Cross You Mind/George Strait, Little Miss Magic/Jimmy Buffet, Butterfly Kisses/Bob Carlisle (I'm a softy, I know), Folsom Prison Blues/Johnny Cash
5. Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire. Spend about 6 months out of the year working with missions in Africa, buy a sailboat, spend much more time learning/playing the guitar, go on a trip with each of my children to where they wanted to go, build a vacation home on the beach/lakefront
6. Name five bad habits. Walking around barefooted outside and tracking in dirt, procrastination, trashing the kitchen when I cook, cracking my knuckles, drinking right from the milk jug (don't tell my wife)
7. What are five things you like to do? Reading, fishing, going to the gym, working (it's true!), movie and calzone nights with my wife and kids
8. What are your five favorite toys? My computer, kids' playstation, my guitar, my rifles, my garden
9. What are five things you would never wear? Leather pants, anything requiring a cape, Jackie O sunglasses a la Elton John, shorts with black socks, an earring
10. Name five things you hate to do. Work on the weekends, be away from home on trips, go shopping for clothes, go to the dentist, stand in lines